Wednesday, June 12, 2013
I know what's best, trust me
You can trust me. I only want what's best for you. Your best interest is all that I' m concerned about. I know what is best for you and your family. I can save you. You will never have to worry about anything. I'm only doing this because you will really be a lot better off if I do. I understand your needs better than you do. If you really understood what I'm trying to do, you would know I'm right. You don't really need that.
Have you noticed how many people there are in the world that have never met you, know nothing about you, but still know what's best for you? They know how to best raise your children, what kind of car you should be driving, what size of house you need to live in, what kind of gas you need, what kind of light bulbs you need, what you should eat, what you should drink or just about anything else that has to do with your life and needs.
Isn't it interesting that all these things that are great for you aren't good enough for them. The car that they want you to drive isn't big enough for them, the house that's good enough for you isn't good enough for them. Your food is alright for you but they need better. Ever ask yourself what's wrong with this picture? Sound like anything you have ever heard before?
God's plan was for us to learn from our own experiences to learn good from evil. There was one who claimed he could make sure that we would all be saved and he would make sure that we would be. There was another who said he would show the way and make it possible for us to be saved, but that we would have to prove ourselves worthy by our works and actions. In other words, choose for ourselves which way we would go and who's plan we would follow.
With all the interesting revelations about how government is really working, it's plain to see that the only ones our elected officials are interested in helping are themselves. They want control over us. Why else would they spy on their own citizens or buy votes by way of give away programs? They always have a logical reason. It always sounds good and it is always portrayed in a way that any reasonable person should want it. How is it that it never turns out as advertised. The laws or the rules never seen to work. The government never seems to be able to provide the proper over site. Maybe, just maybe, God is the only one who knows what is best for us and loves us enough to show us the way by his son Jesus Christ's example. Communism or socialism or any other "ism" will never work because it is designed to benefit the ones in charge the very most. When I was in officer's school, they always stressed that when given the opportunity to kill the leader or the second man, you always kill the second man. You will always find someone who thinks he has something to gain as the leader but the second man in line is just the second man and nobody wants that position if it means you might get killed. With Satan's plan, he is the one who stood to gain the most. He wanted to become a God without proving he had what it would take to become one. It didn't work out for him and it won't work out well for anyone else either. God is in charge!
Aloha from paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment